Here I post articles from my Star Trek Fanzine: Sehlat's Roar. I hope to place all of the work online for fan's enjoyment. This Fanzine was first published in the late 1970's by a band of most unlikely friends located in Flat Rock, in the southeastern quadrant of Michigan. The material is clearly born of the time, and some of it is quite dated; yet, for those who enjoy this sort of thing, I trust, at the least, interesting.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Death, Where Is Thy Sting?


dwits01-th
Originally uploaded by Randuwa.
This story was the creation of Ms. TH. It comes out of her feelings about the implied 'atheism' in Star Trek, and in particular one treatment of death in a story in our sister fanzine, INTERPHASE (see the author's notes). And as such was a welcome idea in the pantheon of SciFi spirituality. It doesn't necessarily reflect the opinions of myself or the other co-founder of this 'zine, but hey, it doesn't have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home