Here I post articles from my Star Trek Fanzine: Sehlat's Roar. I hope to place all of the work online for fan's enjoyment. This Fanzine was first published in the late 1970's by a band of most unlikely friends located in Flat Rock, in the southeastern quadrant of Michigan. The material is clearly born of the time, and some of it is quite dated; yet, for those who enjoy this sort of thing, I trust, at the least, interesting.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

"Return From Talos", By Ms. JC


ReturnFromTalos
Originally uploaded by Randuwa.
In beginning the process of making a fanzine, my colleagues and I advertised our intentions in other fanzines in the hopes of soliciting contributions. This most excellent story by Ms. JC was probably the best thing in the entire debut issue. It seeks to make sense of loose ends from a pivotal episode in the original series (The only one that existed at the time!) and tackles a very controversial issue of the day: "Suicide"...an issue we still struggle with today, some 30 years hence.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Therin of Andor said...

What a wonderful fluke! Ian McLean here, from Sydney, Australia. Hoping you are well. (And Sue Clarke sends her regards.)

I just did a blog search on "Andorian" and found you here. How exciting that "Sehlat's Roar" will find a new life online. You might like to link acoss to Leslie Fish's old "Sehlat's Roar" article on Andorians, which I host at:
www.geocities.com/therinofandor/Fish.html

Regards,
Ian (and Therin)

5:12 AM

 
Blogger Randuwa said...

Ian,

As a mentioned in my previous email, I'll be happy to. My best to both you and Sue. And do let others know about this resource.

Cheers! randy

8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home