Here I post articles from my Star Trek Fanzine: Sehlat's Roar. I hope to place all of the work online for fan's enjoyment. This Fanzine was first published in the late 1970's by a band of most unlikely friends located in Flat Rock, in the southeastern quadrant of Michigan. The material is clearly born of the time, and some of it is quite dated; yet, for those who enjoy this sort of thing, I trust, at the least, interesting.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

"Haunted"


jhpoem
Originally uploaded by Randuwa.
HAUNTED

How you do haunt me, Spirit of
things left unsaid:

There never was a sword so keen ---
as the blade now through me struck

And I am hounded to my bed by
disease for which there is no cure.

Oh, that it could bare its voice
This love which now within me burns.

And yet, this -- so great a love,
May best be kept unsaid.

Lest the empty laughter which from
your bowels would tread
should I tell you,

Would leave me still and dead!

~ Ms. JH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home