Here I post articles from my Star Trek Fanzine: Sehlat's Roar. I hope to place all of the work online for fan's enjoyment. This Fanzine was first published in the late 1970's by a band of most unlikely friends located in Flat Rock, in the southeastern quadrant of Michigan. The material is clearly born of the time, and some of it is quite dated; yet, for those who enjoy this sort of thing, I trust, at the least, interesting.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Crossword for Puzzle - Freaks!


page23
Originally uploaded by Randuwa.
Yeah, we had a Crossword puzzle in that first issue! I inherited the love of the challenge from my mom, and no doubt that seemed rather freakish to me at the time!

This also served to separate the "articles" from the "stories" in that first issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home