Here I post articles from my Star Trek Fanzine: Sehlat's Roar. I hope to place all of the work online for fan's enjoyment. This Fanzine was first published in the late 1970's by a band of most unlikely friends located in Flat Rock, in the southeastern quadrant of Michigan. The material is clearly born of the time, and some of it is quite dated; yet, for those who enjoy this sort of thing, I trust, at the least, interesting.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sehlat's Roar Issue #1


sehlat'sroarcover01
Originally uploaded by Randuwa.
The covers for the first issue were each hand printed from a linoleum block master. They were printed in orange, red, yellow and gold ink.

What follows is the bulk of the contents of the first issue. Any missing articles may have preceeded this post as supplimental works posted subsequent to this offering.

Do Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger MahleahJ said...

Just came across your blog! Love it. I recently started going through and re-reading old ST fanzines I collected back in the late 70's. Love it!! I've started searching out the old stuff. Gotta love the internet. I've been able to collect quite a few things I missed the first time. Hope to see more.

9:24 AM

 
Blogger Randuwa said...

Glad you enjoyed it!

6:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home